New Citizenship & Immigration Services Available in Worcester County
Catholic Charities Worcester County opens a new Citizenship and Immigration Program with the goal of assisting immigrant and refugee integration by providing affordable, holistic, and culturally competent legal representation to foreign-born individuals in Worcester County, Massachusetts.
The Citizenship & Immigration Program offers services, such as:
- Legal consultations for immigration cases
- Referrals to pro-bono and low-cost attorneys
- Referrals to social service providers as needed
- Affirmative case representation and case support for family petitions
- Adjustment of status
- Naturalization applications
- TPS applications and renewals
- Employment authorization applications and renewals
- Travel documents
- Other immigration petitions and applications
- Free Citizenship and Immigration classes, including English for Speakers of other Languages and preparation for the Citizenship test and immigration interview
Fees for these services are income dependent with fee waivers available. To ensure this service is available to everyone in need, donations are accepted to help applicants cover the fees of services.
Donations can be made here: https://www.ccworc.org/donate/ or checks payable to Catholic Charities can be mailed to 10 Hammond Street, Worcester, MA 01610.
Donations in any amount will help us advocate for immigrants and support individuals as they navigate their lives in the United States.
A GIFT OF
$50 will provide a legal consultation to an individual or family
$100 will provide legal support to individuals applying for a Green Card, Work Permit, and Travel document.
$200 will provide legal support to individuals adjusting to Permanent Resident Status and applying for Citizenship.
$300 will provide legal support to victims of violence, domestic abuse, and individuals sponsoring a loved one to come to the United States.
Aside from legal services, the filing fees associated with many petitions and applications can be costly.
A GIFT OF
$725 can help someone apply for Citizenship
$1,225 can help someone apply for Permanent Residency
$535 can help someone apply to bring a loved one to the United States
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-798-0191.