CMHA WALK for the Homeless
Join our team by clicking here: Catholic Charities Walk for the Homeless Team
While we can’t physically WALK together, we can come together virtually to raise the money needed so the programs which benefit from CMHA’s fundraising efforts can continue their critical work. One of these programs is Catholic Charities Family Shelter. Learn more about our Family Shelter.
Here’s how you can help!
- REGISTER and upload a profile picture to your fundraising page (this will be important and fun later).
- FUNDRAISE by sharing with friends and family, telling them why this cause is important, and asking them to support you with a contribution.
- WALK sometime between May 16 – 23. Walk around your house, yard, or neighborhood… just be safe!
- CELEBRATE with us after May 23, as CMHA announces the fundraising total, and shares a virtual representation that shows our strength as community! We’re in this together.
With your help, this year we will:
- Help provide and maintain safe and affordable housing, and hearty food on the table for those in our community.
- Assist thousands of people who need access to safe shelter, nutritional meals, and the household goods to move beyond homelessness.