Catholic Charities services help families with short-term needs regain their independence.
- Parents and children find emergency shelter and transitional services at Catholic Charities Youville House.
- Many parents and children benefit from the encouragement and instruction of parent aides.
- Families discover strength by building life skills through our Family Resource Center group services.
- People volunteer in the resettlement and homeless programs.
- People participate in citizenship education and while others obtain immigration counseling.
- Former refugees find help in their resettlement and in beginning new lives in the Untied States and others are enrolled in employment training.
- Immigrants and refugees process legal documents that eventually lead to permanent residency and citizenship.
- Families receive emergency assistance, food and help with budgeting skills to prevent homelessness, while others find useable, wearable clothing at the Catholic Charities boutique.